This nut and dairy free granola recipe is also low in sugar and grain free, although you can pimp it to add whatever you fancy!
1 x 500ml bag of Holland and Barrett Oh My Omega Megamix (or other mixed seeds)
Coconut flakes (as many as you like, depending on taste)
Maple Syrup (you could also use agave or honey)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2-3 tablespoons cocoa or cacao powder, depending on taste)
- Heat oven to 160 (fan oven)
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a roasting tray/baking tray
- Add a good squeeze of the maple syrup and stir. Make sure all the ingredients are coated. Add more as desired.
- Add the coconut oil (it is easier if this goes in warm) and mix together.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 mins, stirring mixture halfway.
- Remove mixture from oven and stir again.
- Cool and store in an air proof container.
Serve with your favourite fresh fruit and a dollop of Alpro Coconut Yogurt for a delicious breakfast!